Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) is now accepting applications for its Technology Leadership Academy, which is designed to help nonprofit leaders manage technology. NTEN will carefully evaluate all applicants for appropriate placement at the Academy.
To this end, applicants should consider:
1. The application is to be completed by the Executive Director of the applying organization.
2. To participate in the Academy, the organization must be willing and able to have both the Executive Director and a tech-responsible individual attend the weekly webinars.
3. Acceptance to the Academy is also contingent upon:
Organization budget size: Only organizations with a budget size of 2 million or less will be considered.
Organizational capacity to turn Academy training into substantive organizational change.
The organization's clarity of focus on its specific technology needs and challenges.
4. Application deadline - The deadline to apply is August 17, 2012. Applicants will be notified by August 24, 2012.
5. Systems Requirements: A reliable phone & internet connection will be required to participate. If you have questions about your system set-up or the academy, please contact Mimi at mimi (AT) nten (DOT) org.
If you qualify and wish to apply, please fill out the application form.